Thursday, March 13, 2014

Birthday Card ~ A Little Sweetness {1st Post}

I've been having a crafty mojo kind of week.
Sometimes the ideas just flow sometimes they do not
so I take them when they come and just craft away.
{of course it helps to have a day off with the family all at work. lol}
*Card base 4.25 x 5.5 in.
*Cupcake Anyone 2 digi from Paper Nest Dolls.
*Sentiment from CTMH.
*Ovals cut using the Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large and Classic Ovals Small die sets.
*Design paper from My Minds Eye Kate & Co.
*Doily from Spiegelmom Scraps.
*Copic markers E17, E33, YR00,YR23, B00, R29, R32 and YG21.
*Ribbon from Offray.
*Memento Tuxedo Black stamp pad.

May your day always be filled with love.
Crafty hugs,
D~

Please join me and play along with these terrific challenges:
Paper Nest Dolls #5 Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #123 Anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack #40 Anything goes
Craftin Desert Divas #26 Birthdays
DL Art Thankful Thursday March linky
Paper Pretties #301 Birthday cards
Challenge Winner?



5 comments:

  1. Love the stamp, D and I want her cupcake.
    Hugs,
    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love the image and the cupcakes are so cute!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That
    's a super cute image. Great paper and I love the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, D! LOVE that image and your doily mat is fabulous! I really like the layout too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting today. I really appreciate and LOVE your sweet, supportive comments!
Sorry I had to enabled comment moderation due to spammers.
Crafty hugs,
D~