Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Birthday Card ~ Birthday Balloons {2nd Post}

Here is my next B is for... card.


B is for Balloon, Birthday, Black, Blue and Bow.

*Card base 4.25 x 5.5 in.
*Frame cut using the Stitched "Capture" Frame with Arrow Die set from My Creative Time.
*Sentiment from the It's All About You  stamp set from My Creative Time.
*Balloons from the Birthday Buddies stamp set from My Creative Time.
*Ribbon from Offray.
*Memento Tuxedo Black stamp pad.

May your day always be filled with love.
Crafty hugs,
D~

Please join me and play along with these terrific challenges:
My Creative Time ABC challenge {using the letter B}
Craftin Desert Divas #26 Birthday 
Pile It On #9 Soft/sweet or bold/bright

8 comments:

  1. Your card looks AWESOME!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time / Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. This would be a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another nice use of "B"s. Great job! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how CAS your card is!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT birthday card! LOVE the background of balloons!!
    Thanks for joining the My Creative Time Designers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fabulous!! I love the balloons!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous creation. Thank you for joining us at Pile It On, we hope you will join us again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Diva. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting today. I really appreciate and LOVE your sweet, supportive comments!
Sorry I had to enabled comment moderation due to spammers.
Crafty hugs,
D~